(Above) Learn to tie a horse to a ring so the horse can quickly and completely be released with one motion.
Select the many topics from below using the time mark.
- 00:01:45 – Tying horses
- 00:05:30 – Deworming horses
- 00:14:00 – Intro to Doc T (please skip this part)
- 00:22:30 – EPM (Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis
- 00:26:00 – Flabby cheeks in bit and dentistry
- 00:30:08 – Keeping horses calm when stressed
- 00:34:30 – Difficulty breathing (COPD / heaves)
- 00:43:30 – Weight loss / starvation
- 00:49:30 – Proud flesh
- 01:00:00 – What is the maximum load a horse can carry
- 01:07:00 – Knocked down hip in horses
The replay of this webinar is available to members of The Horse’s Advocate. Members get more details in the Forums, Rounds, and AMAs and can add comments anywhere. Discover membership here.
Join us today to “Help Horses Thrive In A Human World.”