Does your horse have any of the following?
- Poor top line
- Poor hair coat
- Breakdown of connective tissue like suspensory ligaments
- Laminitis and other lamenesses
- A hay belly
- Metabolic syndrome (obesity, Insulin Resistance)
- Hormonal dysfunction (Cushing’s, PPID)
- Dental disease
Wouldn’t you like to know how to prevent these rather than be left with how do I treat the problem? The answer lies in something most horse professionals don’t talk about.
This HorseTalk video covers:
- What is protein?
- How much protein should your horse be consuming?
- Are all proteins the same?
- What are sources available for horses?
The replay of this webinar is available to members of The Horse’s Advocate. Members get more details in the Forums, Rounds, and AMAs and can add comments anywhere. Discover membership here.
Join us today to “Help Horses Thrive In A Human World.”