Does you horse have any of the following?
- Poor top line
- Poor hair coat
- Breakdown of connective tissue like suspensory ligaments
- Laminitis and other lamenesses
- A hay belly
- Metabolic syndrome (obesity, Insulin Resistance)
- Hormonal dysfunction (Cushing’s, PPID)
- Dental disease
Wouldn’t you like to know how to prevent these rather than be left with how do I treat the problem? The answer lies in something most horse professionals don’t talk about.
This HorseTalk video covers:
- What is protein?
- How much protein should your horse be consuming?
- Are all proteins the same?
- What sources are available for horses?