Located at the end of the barn aisle and next to the large barn doors was this. A fire extinguisher with access obstructed, a no smoking sign not visible, extension cords and a power strip, insulation stuffed into the door, I think the fly spray tubing is along the wall, and just plain filthy.


If you are a member, THANK YOU for supporting my effort of Helping Horses Thrive In A Human World™. Please forward this website to everyone you know. Membership is a way to get more from this site and also supports the maintenance and updates. Thanks, Doc T!
This is default text for notification bar