Leadership For Horses is the preferred terminology for Horsemanship for several reasons: It implies that horses are animate objects, like humans, with thoughts and feelings,…
Leadership For Horses is the preferred terminology for Horsemanship for several reasons:
- It implies that horses are animate objects, like humans, with thoughts, feelings, wants, needs, and desires.
- It classifies the position we want with horses as a relationship.
- It describes this classification as a leadership role.
- It defines the structure as people being the leaders.
- It implies that horses are willing participants.
- It organizes our relationship with horses into something workable.
- It places the responsibility for success on humans.
- It removes the gender issue (if that is a problem for humans).
This seminar will bring a different perspective on how we interact with horses. It will focus on the leader (humans) becoming better leaders to connect with those we want to lead (the horses). There are no gimmicks or required integral pieces of equipment.
Below is the link for the presentation slides used in this video:
Members can watch replays of “Rounds With Doc T” and get more details in the Forums and the AMAs, and can add comments anywhere (discover membership here).